Sunday, September 12, 2010

I Ain't Afraid of No Ghosts!

Again, this like a month late, but I wanted to put these pictures on so bad! So I finally got the guts to go to the Whaley house in San Diego. I've been many times to the outside and it freaked me out, but finally Mike went with me inside. According to Ghost Hunters, it is one of the most haunted houses in America. They have done stories on it and even did a ghost hunter show on it.
When we went inside, it was night time. The tour guide gave us historical accounts as well as stories of things that have happened to visitors as they walk around. For example, a shost dog will lick your leg, a little girl will pull your hair, a brush of your hand by a little boy, etc. The whole time I had my arms folded and straight faced.
This room was the freakiest for me. The dolls in the window were the scariest things in the house!

Mike was so nuts. After we left, he wanted to go check out the cemetary where all the people were buried. I was so nervous cause it was really dark out. People always say when you see little circles in your pictures that they are called "orbs" or energy you get from ghosts. Not a huge believer in that, but there are some orbs in this picture.
I hate creepy portraits. This room really got to me. Look on the left hand side of the room. It looks like a shadow!


I was sitting in the back of the theatre while the tour guide was talking. Honestly, I didn't feel freaked out at all during the tour. I think I mentally prepared myself not to be sensitive. BUT, at this point I kind of freaked myself out in this room and kept thinking someone was going to be sitting in this back corner.


I hate little carriages and they had marbles set up all ready to play with, just asking for the ghosts to play with them!




Overall, nothing happened. But it was fun to say we tried it out! :)



No comments: