Sunday, September 12, 2010

Dirt, Bruises, and Sport

The last race I did was Cedro Peak. During the race, I hit a huge boulder and well, my front tire flew off! I hit the ground really hard. I hurried and made sure all of my bones weren't broken and threw my tire back on and took off.
I was riding sport, so I wanted to make sure none of the beginners would catch me because I had just decided last minute to switch to sport (which meant doing 15 miles instead of 6 miles). So I think my pride got the best of me when I decided to jump up without checking out my arm.
Well....this is what it looked like a few days later...
And well, I made it to the finish line! I did it in 1 hour and 50 minutes. I didn't win, but I did beat three sport girls.
I'll take it! Ha Ha

P.S. Horny Toad is coming up and it is so hard! I swear I'm going to fall again! I just pray to make it through without getting hurt. This one is 19 miles!


No comments: