Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sandia Peak Challenge 2011

Our last race was up in Albuquerque at Sandia Peak. Because of the fires, they moved the state championships over to this coarse instead of Cedro Peak. Unfortunately for a lot of people, this is a major hill climb. Last year we all had to go up and down the peak. This year we had to goa third of the way up, come back down, and then all the way back up and down again.


This is Mike on the first lap. The weather was great.


After I finally realized Jessica was taking pictures.

The starting line with all the Cat 2 guys.


I was trying to get all the Cat 2 girls pumped!


I got second overall and first in my category. Mike got fourth place..so we did alright!



1 comment:

Nina said...

Wow, you guys are amazing, I have lost track of how many races you have done this summer! Good job!