Monday, June 13, 2011

Song Shuffle Game

I'm listening to music right now, waiting for Mike to get up so we can go riding, and well, I want to play the shuffle game. I've never played it. So I am:


The game is to shuffle your IPOD to each question:



1.How Are You Feeling Today? What Makes You Different -Backstreet Boys

2.Will I get Far In Life? Born This Way - Lady Gaga

3.What Is my Best Friend's Theme Song? Dirty Pop- NSYNC

4. What is/Was High School Like? Mine - Taylor Swift

5.What is The Best Thing About Me? Stronger - Kanye West (According to Brad, I have more testosterone than he does..)

6.How Was Yesterday? Never Know- Jack Johnson (You will never know..)

7.What is my Love Life Like? All The Right Moves - One Republic (Nice! Mike will appreciate this!)

8.What will my Parents Say To me? Sitting, Waiting, Wishing - Jack J. (My parents want me to visit them so its fitting..)

9.What Song Will They Play On My Funeral? Follow Through - Gavin DeGraw

10.How Does The World See Me? Rock Star 101 - Rihanna (Nice.)

11. What do My Friends Really Think Of Me? The Lazy Song - Bruno Mars (Ya. It would make more sense for me if it was The Flaky Song.)

12.What is the World Keeping a Secret Of Me? Don't Cha - Pussycat Dolls ( I love working out to this ok?)

13. How Do I make Myself Happy? Take Your Mama Out - Scissor Sisters (Haha...body pump song!)

14.What Should I Do With My Life? Poker Face - Lady Gaga (I have too many workout songs.)

15.Will I Have Children? Sitting, Waiting, Wishing - Jack (Again!)

16. What is Good Advice? The Middle - Jimmy Eat World (Love this song!)

17.What does everyone Else Think Of My Current Life? I Don't Wanna Be - Gavin DeGraw

18.What Type Of Men/Women Do I like? California Gurls - Katy Perry

19.Where Will I Live? Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson

20.What Will My Dying Words Be? Live Like You Were Dying - Tim McGraw


Meh.. it wasn't all cracked up to what I thought it would be, but I'll post it anyway. Off to ride! Gotta 24 hour race this weekend!

No comments: