Friday, February 26, 2010

Disneyland Silliness!

I was a little nervous taking Mike to Disneyland because I ws hoping he would have a great time like I always do....judging by the pictures...I think the mission was a positive one.

Here are some clips of the trip!
Main Street!

Mike running with the crowd at California Adventure!


Mickey Fireworks!

On Toy Story Mania!



Splash Mountain....soaked!


Our castle picture. :)







My husband is one silly man...






The famous picture spot.



Eating at Bubba Gumps.


Mike's first time on the Tower of Terror.



The hotel we stayed at.



2 comments:

Nina said...

That looks like so much fun! I have to say, you and Mike are so cute together! I can't believe it's almost been a year already!

Melissa B. said...

I think it is so cute that you still love Disney World...
basically, you need to live there...they would probably hire you on as Cinderella or something!