Sunday, August 2, 2009

Back in Civilization.


We are back in the U.S. right now, just not back on the mainland yet. I am sitting in the hotel in San Juan while Mike takes a little nap and I try to, but don't succeed. I must say that going to all these countries in the last week has taught me to appreciate a lot of things about America.


The cruise was awesome. So many cool beaches!! I will not be touching a scale for a week either due to the amount of food that has been eaten the last week. I highly suggest taking the Carnival Victory if you want to see a lot of different sites in a short amount of time.


Things I loved: the different ports of call, beaches, snorkeling, the amazing fruits, the sites, laughing at the funny things my husband had to say, the cabin bed, the cruise food, laying on deck and hearing the water, the iguanas, St. John's


Things I didn't love so much: hagglers and beggars, taxi drivers, expensive shore excursions, driving on the wrong side of the road, gaining ten pounds, and lack of sleep. :)


I can't wait to post pictures...I'll post more soon!

1 comment:

Christa said...

isn't it ironic that we take vacations so we can be more "Rested" and we end up getting less sleep than we would if we were at home...?