Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Brunch Club


I went down to Mannion Middle School last night for the 8th grade awards night. I taught seventh grade last year and had a blast with my students. There was a group of students who hung out during lunch and after school that started a "Brunch Club". We would play Catch Phrase, pull pranks, they would help me clean my classroom (child labor), and had many hilarious conversations about the most random things. They were so sweet last year and brought me a birthday cake and goodies too!


I had such a good time talking to them and hearing all their stories. I was really glad to hear that they are such good friends now. I am so glad I met these guys and hope to see more of them in the future!


I miss you guys!


You may be seeing the crew crashing my wedding reception. :)

No comments: