Saturday, November 22, 2008

Good Investments

I was sitting in the parking lot of Ulta trying to talk myself into going in and buying an amazing curling iron when I finally talked myself out of it so I could save a little money.

Then I got to thinking on actual things I have bought that I think have SAVED me money or I consider something absolutely great to invest in. So here are a few things I thought of.

I put Subway first on my list. Whoever came up with the idea for five dollar foot longs is genius. I go to Subway twice a week for a great meal and I even keep the calories down!
Every day for lunch I have a lean pocket. If you buy it in bulk, it's so cheap!
Liesl got me started on Zip and Steam. This just saves a lot of time and you can totally reuse them!
I have been trying to find a really good concealer for a long time and since I can't afford Bare Minerals, I have concluded that Tru Blend is a good investment if you are cheap. It rubs in easily and it doesn't even look like you are wearing it, but it will cover up those dang zits!
Even though it was a stretch to buy one, I really think a Sonicare is a great investment. Since I have started using it, my dentist visits have been less stressful and it works so well!
Crystal Lite Fruit Punch rocks and I drink it every day. Go to Walmart. They are cheap there.
And last but not least, my favorite investment is my Chi. This bad boy works so fast. I went through three flat irons til I bought this and it has been a miracle!
Now I just need a good curling iron!

3 comments:

Keri said...

I'm 100% with you on the Chi. That thing changed my life forever. Ha ha!

Melissa B. said...

I love random posts like this one! How much was the Chi?

Liz said...

It was a little pricey..like 100 dollars, but if you straighten your hair a lot and want it fast, its so worth it.