Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Survey for Liz!

A- Attached or single: Single
B- Best Friend: Liesl, Jen, Britt, Michelle
C-Cake or Pie: Cake
D- Day of Choice: Sunday
E-Essential Items- Cell Phone, My Paycheck, and My Car
F-Favorite Color: Blue, Green, and Pink
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms
H- Hometown: Las Vegas, NV
I- Indulgence(s): Crystal Lite Fruit Punch
K-Kids: I teach 180.
L-Life is incomplete without: My Testimony.
M- Marriage Date: Six Months.
N- Number of Siblings: One brother and one sister.
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: I worry too much about what other people think!
Q- Quote(s): "No one can make you feel inferior, without your consent."
R- Reason To Smile: Love.
S- Season: Summer! Summer! Summertime!
T- Tag: Liesl.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I pretty much tell everyone everything.
V- Veggies or Fruit: Fruit.
W- Worst Habit: Paranoia.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: X-rays
Y- Your Favorite Food: Seafood!
Z: Zodiac: Gemini

No comments: