Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Things I Am Addicted To

I saw this on a blog and I thought it was a cute idea. Here is my list of addictions:

1. The Crystal Light To Go Packets--Fruit Punch. You know its bad when while you are teaching you pull ot a packet and make a drink right in front of the kids and start drinking it. I know, I'm not too professional, but hey, it's science.
2. Buffalo Wild Wings--especially the Asian Zing wings (boneless or original). A friend of mine let me try one and I was a goner. For the last month I have gone at least twice a week.
3. Disney. Ask me how many times I have gone so far? 2 and I am going again next Wednesday. Good stuff.
4. Love. I love the feeling of being in love. It's like a natural high.
5. Science. It explains everything, plus its fun to teach because you get to play all the time.
6. Orbit Gum. I chew it a lot. And especially considering I am on a low carb diet.
7. Body Pump. I love this class. Just a simple weight training class that makes you feel really good. Unfortunatly I am really sick or I would be there right now.
8. Music. I like to listen to it when I am happy, sad, disappointed, angry, thoughtful, etc. It makes me feel so much better.

No comments: