Monday, March 17, 2008

California Here I Come.


So with the way things have been going lately, I am again overdue for a vacation (even though I did take off to Utah last week, but hey, one more road trip won't hurt!). My mom and I are taking off tomorrow to sunny California. I am SO excited. We are heading to the beach or IKEA or any other random spot. Wednesday we are heading off to DISNEY! I've been to that place three times now this year and I can't get enough of it. It will be great.

The best part is our hotel is walking distance from Bubba Gump, which is like the best seafood place in the world. I've been to the one in New Orleans and San Fran and now I am marking down one more for Anaheim. My life's goal is to go to all of them (well, not really but that would be really cool). Hmmm.. maybe I should be a food critic.

But anyway, I am very happy to get away phone free and boy free. I've been a little upset about losing a dear friend of mine and it's been making me crazy. I get SO emotional about things. So here's to a GREAT road trip with GREAT food and GREAT fun!

No comments: