Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Family Tradition

Every year my sister, dad, and my brother's family all pack themselves in a van and go to The Gift of Lights at Sunset Park and then go to Ethel M for a walk through the decorated cactus garden. I have always heard tales of beasts driving the van, lots of chaos and screaming, and of course the occasional "stench" one of the kids leaves in the van full of people. I never participated until this year, and I knew I had to do it. I made my cousin Amanda join in on the chaos and good times were had! Even though we were stuck with the kids in the back and got trampled on the whole time, it was really fun. Amanda said it was family bonding at its finest. :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being a good sport, Amanda.
Believe it or not, the grandkids demand this annual trek. Now that I'm old, I miss out on the crush in back. I hope all had fun. I did and always do.
DAD