Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Brittany's Halloween Dinner

I love Britt. Not only does she have a blood curtling scream that makes me pee my pants every time she does it, or the fact that I've had many stories involving me laughing my butt off, or maybe its because she really likes Halloween and she basically goes all out every year decorating or making sure she has a great costume. I mean just a few weeks ago before I moved out, I opened my door and lo and behold a pair of candy corn socks were waiting for me (which I ended up wearing them to school that day). In the spirit of things, she had a Halloween dinner last night that was great as usual. The main course: Halloweenies and my favorite, pumpkin cookies for dessert.

Thanks Britt and others for the dinner! Good times!





No comments: