Monday, March 10, 2008

Back From Utah


So I made an unexpected trip this weekend to Provo to see my good old friend Liesl. It was really nice. I was able to see my good friend who I miss a ton and shop like mad and get some cute, modest stuff.

So back in 2005 my friends used to make fun of me because I would blog everything. Liesl and I were looking at the old blog..and I am really glad I did it. I have never laughed so hard in my life. Good times!

I must say, being in Utah is a completely different experience from Vegas. I feel like I am in a foreign country. People look exactly the same! It's so weird and they all dress the same too! I felt like a weirdo cause I admit to staring at people in the mall just because I was fascinated. Don't get me wrong..it's not everyone...

So I am back in the city of sin and feel the weight of responsibility back on my shoulders. Sigh. Back to reality. Wish me luck.

No comments: