Friday, June 3, 2011

Mindless Reading



So I have a huge pile of books sitting next to my couch that I told myself I had to read this summer or else. I am having a blast reading them too!






So its really embarrassing to say, but my school librarian recommended I read a few books from our book fair (one being "Hunger Games", which I have yet to begin). They are all young adult riders, which is like I said, embarrasing.






Well anyway, I've been reading Sarah Dessen's books and actually enjoy the mindless reading. Most of them take place in high school, but I like the way she talks about her characters discovering themselves. Being that I am immature in my ways, it totally fits me to read these kind of books. Ha Ha. But anyway, I just thought I would throw it out there if you wanted to suggest to your teenager or even if you want to read a book thats clean, intriging, but also quick to read.






Next up, "These Is My Words" and "Hunger Games"....

No comments: