Wednesday, June 22, 2011

24 Hours In The Enchanted Forest

What an awesome race! This has got to be one of my favorite places to mountain bike so far. Anyway, this past weekend we went up to Gallup and raced on a four man duo team. Man it was hard, but so fun!


We had two new people that had never raced before, Ray Frias and Sam Kane, who totally rocked it. They road ride with Mike and are really fast!


We were neck and neck with first place, but unfortunately the first place team was from Gallup!


This was my final lap coming in. I was hurting so bad. My cables got knocked off on this lap and my chain fell too.

Waiting to go out in the morning without any sleep.
My first lap with Ray coming in.

Being lazy under the trees.


Resting the hind legs...


The winners! Yay! The girl I was up against was Mike's height!


Awesome mugs we got!

















No comments: