Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What's Been Going On?

So I've been slacking on the blogging due to the fact that we have had a lot going on. So I decided to sit down for a second between errands and give you a quick run down.

Making dinner is hard to do now that I am working, but for some reason the other day I really wanted to try and make sushi! This is my attempt. It actually tasted pretty good. I learned how to make yum yum sauce too!

It's been raining a lot here in Cruces. My hair has been acting up with all the humidity. The other day we had an amazing rainbow out front of our house.

I'm back to school! The hardest thing to get used to is the Mrs. Barrow business! Haha. Today I sent an email to a parent and signed it Ms. Bray...then I had to rewrite it and put Mrs. Barrow. Even when my kids call me that, I don't really pay attention and then realize they are talking to me! Also, the pronunciations are cracking me up...I get Mrs. Borrow, Bar-o, etc...so many variations.

The mosquitos are out and my arms and legs are raw! My arm started to swell the other day after I got a bite. I am scared I might get the swine flu!


I was tired of looking at the front of my car and not seeing the license plate so I bought a Fox plate to represent the biking world. Mike and I have been practicing a lot for the Horny Toad Hustle (the Las Cruces mountain bike race) which is in less than a month!




I have been decorating a lot around the house. Mainly I have been hanging curtains and getting the downstairs down. My next project is our bedroom.




The end. :)

1 comment:

Melissa B. said...

It is tricky getting used to a new last name! I would have trouble with the humidity and my hair also!

By the way, did I tell you Adam & Christy moved back to Las Vegas...they just keep jumping around! Anyway...