Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Day BEFORE


Wow. There is so much to blog! I am now officially in Las Cruces and almost moved in all the way. The house was a wreck, but I am slowly getting it into shape. :) Anyway, I thought I would just slowly day by day add a few pics here and there of things. I have pictures of things I decorated and when my dad was here to visit, but let's rewind back to the wedding first!

I grabbed some pictures from my sister of the day before the wedding. We went to the Rio buffet and met with all of our family and friends. The food was sooo good. They had really good gelato. The other pics are when we went and got pedicures...which I am in need of after moving my stuff in flip flops! Haha...


Of course we had to eat crab legs...

Poor Brittany all by herself...

The rest of the posse...

Brad and Christa at the buffet...

Just SOME of the boys...

I love PEDICURES.

No comments: