...you fill out silly questionaires about your boy.
1. What is his name? Michael
2. Who eats more? He does...and I'm glad. :)
3. Who said, "I love you" first? I was swindled. Haha. We kept hinting at it but he did say it first.
4. Who is taller? Definitely Mike. I go up to his shoulder...barely.
5. Who is smarter? I am. I'm totally kidding. Let's just say he has the street smarts and I don't at all. I have the teacher smarts.
6. Who is more sensitive? Mike wouldn't admit he was sensitive and he is...a little. But up against me, I take the cake on this one.
7. Who does the laundry? I will. Haha. I know it.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I tend to sleep on the left side of my bed but thats going to change when we're married I think cause I think Mike likes the left side.
9. Who pays the bills? Both of us will, BUT I love to have a budget so I will be organizing the bills.
10. Who cooks more? I need to work on that.
11. Who is more stubborn? No comment. Haha.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Both of us are pretty good.
13. Who has more siblings? He totally beats me with nine. I only have two.
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We're equal.
15. What do you like to do together? Anything outdoors...boating, hiking, and of course biking. We like to sit on the bean bag and watch movies too. And guitar hero of course.
17. Guilty Pleasures? Mike: Prime Rib Me: Blue Bell Ice Cream
18. How did you meet? He messaged me after talking to our mutual friend Kimball about me. I kind of ignored him a little and then he added me on facebook. One night I decided to call him up (which is SO not me) and we talked til 4 in the morning about everything. Two weeks later we met up and we've been together ever since!
19. Who asked whom out first? I would say Mike, even though my first date was flying to Las Cruces. Thats a pretty big first date. And he paid for it too. What a guy! :)
20. Who kissed who first? Now I was definitely swindled on that. He gave me a peck and then told me it didn't count as kissing so I planted one on him and he claims I was the first to kiss him. It was him.
21. Who proposed? He did. See my blog! Haha.
22. His best features and qualities? I love his build. I love that he's active and always doing things. And I love his eyes. He has these long eyelashes that I would love to have! Also, I always wanted to marry someone who I felt like could protect me. It's kind of funny considering he is Border Patrol and thats his job to protect. I absolutely love his sense of humor too. He makes me laugh ALL the time. I love how he knows how to be a man, yet is sensitive enough to know when he's gone too far on giving me a hard time too. He's definitely a catch.