Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Proud Teacher.

I feel like an annoying parent that talks about her kids all the time, but I have to, because as of six more days I have NO bragging rights considering I will be out for the summer and sending my students along their way into the world.

So this weekend was my birthday and my kids planned a little mini party for me (so cute). It's not really all my kids, just this little gang that hangs out at lunch and after school. We've had some good times. Today was cute cause we had cake that Alexis and Alex made and played an intense game of Catch Phrase. It was nice to just stop for a moment from grading papers and have some fun. (This was all after school of course. I'm not that much of a slacker!).

Anyway, here are some pictures of my kids. I am such a proud teacher.


No comments: