Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Little Joys In Life.



I think my friends think I am a complete dork. Here is why. Yesterday I noticed online that the new Las Vegas Athletic Club opened off the 215 and Flamingo. Seriously, I have been watching that place for months for it to open. When I found out, I texted everyone!

So anyway, today I decided I had to go to the body pump class to try it out. As soon as I pull off the exit, I start getting excited because its in the best parking lot ever and its already busy. I texted Jen, Brittany, Miles, and called my mom just to tell her how excited I was. When I walked in I felt like a little kid at Disneyland. Everything was so new and nice! They even have plush seats in the dressing room!!

So yes, I went to the first body pump class ever on Tuesday nights and was admiring the shiny floors and weights. I was so happy.

Oh the little joys in life. I am a nerd.

No comments: