Monday, March 31, 2008

Last Day of March

So I found a survey, so here it goes:

10 years ago
- I was graduating high school! AH!
- I was deciding on whether to move to New York or not.
- I was working at Hogi Yogi with Adam and Chris and having a lot of fun.


Snacks I enjoy
- Crystal Lite Fruit Punch
- Chocolate
- Sheridan's Grants Grosshopper
- Triscuits

Five things on my to-do-list today
Considering it is 11 at night I will list tomorrow's stuff:
-Sleep in
-Decorate my new room
-Go to the gym
-Buy Noodles food
-Clean my dad's house

Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire
- Buy a house
- Buy a vacation home
- Buy tons of clothes!
- Invest money
- Buy stuff for my family
- Go to South Africa an help people

Three of my bad habits
- I'm way too emotional.
- I hate change!
- I eat when I am upset.

Jobs I have had
- Day care worker
- Hogi Yogi
- Delivery girl
- Cashier
- Walt Disney World Cast Member
- Science Teacher
- Retail
- File clerk


Things people don't know about me
- I weighed almost 200 pounds in high school.
- I used to be in community theatre when I was little and also danced at Indian pow wows.
- I love Hannah Montana.

No comments: